Question:
Should I worry about having unprotected oral*sex? Can you really get AIDS from oral*sex?
2006-04-04 10:41:43 UTC
I like to get oral*sex from prostitues and I don't ever use a condom.
Seven answers:
mmm
2006-04-04 23:35:25 UTC
yes it is.
Loss Leader
2006-04-04 17:44:59 UTC
Yes. Yes, you can get AIDS from unprotected oral s*x. And, yes, prostitutes are a very good AIDS vector.

Congratulations! Your risky behavior is a testament to how little effect government-sponsored AIDS education has had.
Tact is highly overrated
2006-04-04 17:45:39 UTC
If the prostitute has an open sore or cut in his/her mouth then yes. I have heard that saliva won't contain an adequate amount of the HIV virus to infect. You can be infected though! You need to get tested and then refrain. Get a woman that doesn't care about your past and stop paying for it!
adnhack
2006-04-08 17:44:42 UTC
You can get AIDS from oral Se-x, but, there are no reported any single case for get aids from reciving oral se-x. Its more riskiest to give oral se-x than recived oral se-x. But, in theory, u can get AIDS by doing this frecuently. So, my opinion is get away from that activity
Paige
2006-04-05 03:44:22 UTC
not really, possibly, cuts, or sores in your mouth.. then yea. and prosotutes are a bad idea.. if you ever get with anyone serious, & want to have oral from 'em they might not want to, too much risk of you having like HIV
tendoghouse
2006-04-04 19:09:19 UTC
Of course you can, where have you been living for the past 20 years?
Big Daddy R
2006-04-04 18:07:46 UTC
not only can you get AIDS but herpes, and gonorrhea from oral sex