Question:
How much does it cost to get tested for STD's?
2006-02-18 16:34:09 UTC
Who pays for it, is there a way I can just go in and get tested with anyone but myself and the clinic? I am under 18, so, to get tested do I need a parent basically? To be more frank, how much does it cost and can I do it privately? I'm a 17 YO Male.
Eight answers:
2006-02-18 16:39:28 UTC
i suggest that u go to google and type in "free testing for STD's in (your area here)" and c wat u find

most of the time, yes it is free
?
2016-04-18 21:49:46 UTC
1
?
2016-09-01 05:07:52 UTC
2
yp_jeannie_fischer
2006-02-18 16:50:35 UTC
Run, don't walk to the nearest state, county, or local health department. They can usually help and it depends on the state laws where you are located whether they share that information with your parents. Usually not. It's usually free. There are also free clinics that do this kind of testing. Call your local crisis hotline or United Way for further information DON'T WAIT. And next time, use a condom.
?
2016-11-11 15:12:48 UTC
planned Parenthood and family contributors making plans are all earnings based. in case you informed them your earnings and that they got here up with that determine it is going to likely be an identical everywhere. in the event that they did no longer ask on your earnings this is the main that they might value and it could desire to be next to no longer something. I dont understand why you're able to be able to desire to tutor on your fiancee which you're sparkling, i think of that could desire to have been carried out alongside time in the past. in line with threat you the two could desire to invite if it is genuinely what you decide on for. i'm engaged and can in no way dream that my fiancee "has something", this is something you're able to be able to desire to evaluate interior the begining. additionally, why could desire to the state (or in extra effective words, the tax payers) pay so you might get STD finding out to tutor your sparkling to somebody you have been in a dating with? it rather is human beings such as you that make our healthcare expenses and taxes so intense. The unfastened and decreased healthcare/clinics are there for those that fairly need it, no longer for basically anybody to take earnings of it......
lovable person
2006-02-18 16:41:29 UTC
THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO IS GO TO YOUR CLINIC AND TELL THEM THAT YOUR PARENTS DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE THERE AND THAT YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW AND ASK THEM IF THEY TEST FOR THINGS LIKE THAT. MOST OF THE TIME IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE THEY WILL DO IT FOR FREE. HERE WHERE I LIVE YOU GET FREE TESTING IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 20 AND THEY ALSO KEEP EVERYTHING THAT YOU TELL THEM PRIVATE. SO THE BEST THING IS ASK YOU LOCAL CLINIC WHAT THEIR POLICY IS ON TEENS.
vixxenkitty
2006-02-18 16:40:46 UTC
check out one of those free clinics, like planned parenthood. they offer free tests to females so i dont see why they wouldnt offer it to males
amanda
2006-02-18 16:48:23 UTC
Go to the nearest Health Department, they let you do it for free, no parental consent. :)